One is to prevent the backflow of the medium, the other is to prevent the reverse phenomenon of the stop pump and the motor, and the third is to prevent the leakage of the container medium. Check valve refers to a valve whose opening and closing part is a round disc and acts by its own weight and medium pressure to block the backflow of the medium. It can be mainly divided into swing check valve, lift check valve, disc check valve, pipe check valve, pressure check valve, etc.
what should we pay attention to when installing the check valve
1. In order to avoid the backflow of the medium in the pipeline, it is necessary to install the check valve in both the equipment and the pipeline.
2. Check valves are mostly used for clean media, not for media with solid particles or larger viscosity.
3. Compared with the lifting type and the swing type, the lifting type has better airtightness and greater resistance to the fluid, so the flat and straight type needs to be installed on the horizontal pipe, and the vertical type needs to be installed on the vertical pipe.
4, if it is straight through, there is no great limitation in the device, whether it is horizontal pipe, or vertical pipe can be installed.
5, if it is swing type, it is not too limited in the device, whether it is horizontal, vertical, or inclined pipe can be installed, but installed on the vertical pipe, the flow of the medium needs to maintain the order from the bottom to the top.
1. Do not make the check valve bear weight in the pipeline. The large check valve should be supported independently when installed, so that it is not affected by the pressure produced by the pipeline system.
2, check valve installation pay attention to the direction of the medium flow should be consistent with the direction of the arrow marked by the valve body.
3. The lifting vertical flap check valve should be installed on the vertical pipe.
4, lift type horizontal flap check valve should be installed on the horizontal pipe.